Group Accountant – Dublin Ireland
Reports to: Group Finance Director
This key role is to assist the Group Finance Director in the preparation and review of the monthly reporting pack.
You will actively manage the group cash position and prepare the monthly cash forecast position of the group.
We have a number of group entity payrolls and your will be required to manage these including all statutory returns and balance sheet control account reconciliation.
You will have a significant input into the annual audit, budget & forecasting processes.
- Management of group cash position & preparation of monthly group cash flow forecasts
- Management of local and certain overseas payrolls
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including payroll control accounts
- Review and submission of statutory returns including CT/PAYE/VAT
- Managing KYC requests
- Assist the finance team in the preparation of Board and shareholder reports
- Assist the finance team in the annual audit & budget process
- Assist the finance team in working capital management Involvement in process improvement processes
- Respond to any ad-hoc queries
Qualifications / Experience:
Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1-3 years PQE
Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work without direct supervision and interact with senior management directly
Advanced analytical skills
Advanced excel essential
AX knowledge desirable
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter.Apply by email