Crafted with 40 years of experience and backed by GC Aesthetics® global reputation for long-term safety, PERLE™ is The Art of Science™ and the evolution of smooth opaque breast implants to give you and your patients a new alternative for aesthetics and reconstruction procedures.
Revolutionary BioQ-Surface designed with reverse technology for optimal harmonisation with tissue morphology due to Low Surface Roughness⁹.
Exclusive Emunomic™ Gel: 6th Generation Gel: highly cohesive and virtually unbreakable; providing projection, fullness and firmness. The implant is 100% gel-filled¹.
Enhanced GCA Ultra-link shell: Optimum cross-linking in our proprietary formula for a resistant yet soft shell
Extremely elastic shell properties¹
Advanced RRE Patch: Extremely elastic patch/shell interface properties¹.
Versatile Range of sizes and profiles to cover surgeon and patients demands¹
PERLE™ Innovation Features
Discover the Emunomic™ Breast Tissue Dynamic Gel
Our unique GCA® 6th generation exclusive formula is highly cohesive and virtually unbreakable²; giving projection, fullness and firmness to emulate breast tissue.
100% gel-filled associated with the reduced potential of wrinkling³
Greatly emulates breast tissue⁴: soft, form stable
Potentially smaller incisions, easier insertion that contribute to minimized trauma
PERLE™ + HydroCone™: The perfect combination
Together with HydroCone™ are the perfect combination
Try inserting PERLE™ with our sterile, single patient use implant insertion device and the minimal-touch delivery technique which may reduce post-operative complications² ³ ⁴ ⁵.Discover more
Additional helpful documents
GCA Comfort Plus™ Warranty
All GCA® Breast Implants are covered by the GCA Comfort Plus™ Warranty.
GCA Comfort Plus™ Warranty
A comprehensive free lifetime warranty² for your patients. GC Aesthetics® is so confident and proud of the proven quality and long-term safety⁵ of our products that we back them with one of the most comprehensive warranty on the market which includes:
The lifetime replacement of implants in case of rupture and capsular contracture².
Reoperation reimbursement in the rare event of BIA-ALCL and free of charge implant replacement².
No time limitation, it is available for the lifetime of the patient².
GC Aesthetics® is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick below to say how you would like us to contact you:
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow GC Aesthetics® to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.
This information is intended solely for the use of healthcare professionals. A healthcare professional must always rely on her or his professional clinical judgement when deciding whether to use a particular product with particular patients. GC Aesthetics® does not offer medical advice and recommends that healthcare professionals be trained in the use of any particular product beofre using it in a procedure or surgery. A healthcare professional must always refer to the package insert, product label and/or instructions for use before using any GC Aesthetics® product. The information presented is intended to demonstrate particular products, as well as the complete GC Aesthetics® product catalogue. Products may not be available in all markets. All content and information contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. GC Aesthetics® makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained here, and such information is subject to change without notice.
*Study conducted with GCA® breast implants: Round Collection™ and The Matrix™.
*GC Aesthetics®: Implant rupture was diagnosed by surgeon examination only (Not MRI cohort).
Not head to head studies. Based on comparison of key complications.
*The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of respective owners.
1. Data on file, GC Aesthetics®, 2021.
2. Data on file, GC Aesthetics®, 2020.
3. Data on file, GC Aesthetics®, Countries Sales Report, 2021.
4. Data on file, GC Aesthetics®, GCA catalogue, 2021.
5. Deuteille F, et al. Ten-Year Safety Data for Eurosilicone's Round and Anatomical Silicone Gel Breast Implants. Aesthet Surg J Open Forum. 2019;1(2):ojz012. Published 2019 Apr 27.
6. Spear SL, et al. Allergan Silicone Breast Implant U.S. Core Clinical Study Group. Natrelle round silicone breast implants: Core Study results at 10 years. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014;133(6):1354-1361. doi: 10.1097/PRS.000000000000002.
7. Stevens WG. Et al. Ten-year Core Study Data for Sientra's Food and Drug Administration-Approved Round and Shaped Breast Implants with Cohesive Silicone Gel. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018;141(4S Sientra Shaped and Round Cohesive Gel Implants):7S-19S. Doi:10.1097/PRS.0000000000004350.
8. Caplin DA, et al. MemoryGel Breast Implants: Final Safety and Efficacy Results after 10 Years of Follow-Up. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2021;147(3):556. doi:10.1097/PRS.0000000000007635. [DM1]